THRIVE AS A VALIDATION ENGINEER WITH MANGO
Mango are looking for a Validation Engineer to join our growing ValidR team.
Mango’s product, ValidR allows our clients to enjoy the capability and cost-effectiveness of the R language – without the risk and compliance concerns assocaited with open-source software. ValidR allows them to safely harness the power of the world’s most popular analytic language and unlock the true value in their data.
What you’ll do
- Investigate: Assess R packages for maturity and quality. Define functionality by creating requirements
- Remediate: Write unit tests to ensure packages satisfy requirements
- Review & Approve: Quality & consistency are paramount in our products
- Improve: We are continually look for ways to innovate and improve our processes
Our ideal Validation Engineer will have:
- A passion for quality and an analytical, critical mindset
- Good understanding of software engineering principles
- An appreciation of software best practices – testing, version control, CI
- Knowledge of at least one programming language – you will need R for this role
- Strong communication skills
- A great team ethos
- An eye for detail
- Initiative and creativity
All of the technical requirements for this role are things that we can teach – Mango delivers world class R training – if you have the underlying software experience, a passion for helping produce a world class quality software product, and are excited by this role please get in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are keen to be flexible in order to make this role work for the right candidate, please speak to us about what this means to you.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE DATE: 25th September 2020
LOCATION: BRISTOL OR CHIPPENHAM
SALARY: £24,000 – £35,000
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Find out more about working for Mango.
APPLY BELOW TO JOIN THE MANGO TEAM