THRIVE WITH MANGO
In this role, you will be a key player in a small team with the chance to have a significant impact in a growing and innovative space. You will work in a company with a world class Data Science heritage which is committed to empowering organisations to make informed decisions using data science and advanced analytics.
As a part of Mango Solutions, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop & maintain an automated test framework across multiple products
- Collaborate with Developers, Testers, Product Owners & Delivery Managers
- Deliver cutting-edge, high quality software in an iterative manner
- Be an integral part of the product team
- Enjoy a flexible & forward-thinking company
What are we looking for?
You will be excited by solving complex problems in innovate ways and deliver high performing, resilient and scalable software. You will have the opportunity to innovate and take ownership of your workload and our test approach, take pride in being a subject matter expert and believe in your own ability to make a difference in the way we conduct our testing.
- ISTQB certified (foundation minimum)
- Good understanding of software testing principles and techniques and experience of applying them
- Good understanding of open-source test automation tools and have experience in your preferred technology choice
- Experience of designing test cases, preparing automated test scripts,
- Experience analysing test results and defect reporting for testing software from the unit level upward.
- Experience designing test cases to meet defined test coverage requirements.
- Able to discuss technical issues with the software development team and business/user issues with Product Owner.
- Working knowledge of programming/scripting languages and database query languages.
- The ability to conduct manual testing where appropriate, particularly on legacy software applications that lack existing automation coverage.
- Experience working in Agile environments
LOCATION: BRISTOL / we are open to remote working for the right candidate
APPLICATION CLOSE DATE: 30TH JUNE 2020
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU