THRIVE WITH MANGO
You will be a key player in a small team, with the chance to have a significant impact on software products in a growing and innovative space. You will be excited by solving user problems to world-class standards and deliver high performing, resilient and scalable software. You will be an integral part of a scrum team collaborating with the scrum master, developers, and test engineers to turn solutions into business outcomes.
You will be capable of working with stakeholders across Product, Innovation, Services and Sales as well as directly with customers, to understand the problems facing the business and to translate the requests and requirements into an implementable solution within an agile framework.
As a part of Mango Solutions, you will have the opportunity:
- Representing the customer within the business
- Working with the Product Manager to define the product roadmap
- Collating customer, business and technical requirements and translating them into product backlog items
- Owning the product backlog and prioritising work for each sprint
- Facilitating backlog refinement sessions with the scrum team
- Ensuring the scrum team understand user and business requirements
- Participating in scrum team meetings including planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews and daily scrums
- Reporting on sprint and roadmap progress
- Working with Managed Services and support teams to ensure smooth transition of releases into production
What are we looking for?
- Ability to set & communicate priorities
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand the big picture solution and filter this down into the scrum team
- Demonstrated success in owning a technology platform and creating measurable business outcomes
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility
- Keeping up to date with technologies and current trends
- Willingness to travel to client sites & other offices, if/when required
- Demonstrable experience working in a Product Owner role (1+ years)
- Extensive experience of working in software development (4+ years)
- Practical experience of working in Agile Scrum teams
- Ability to liaise with customers and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate and self-driven
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions
- Product Owner qualification (e.g. CSPO)
- Proven ability to conduct and analyse UX research
- Experience in a managed service provider or developing technical services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience of Cloud infrastructure – ideally GCP or AWS
- Experience with TDD & BDD
- Knowledge of other Agile methodologies, e.g. Kanban/XP
APPLICATION CLOSE DATE: 31st July 2020
LOCATION: Bristol / CHIPPENHAM
(although we are open to remote working for the right candidate).
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Apply below to join the Mango team