At Mango, visualisation is a fundamental aspect of what we deliver to our customers. We are looking for someone with experience in designing and building Shiny applications, to leverage data science models.
Help Mango Customers
- Create stunning visualisations for our clients
- Development of bespoke Shiny or alternative web apps
- Work on-site with senior data engineers, scientists and customers to understand their data problems, identify needs and develop solutions;
- Communicate effectively with our clients.
Support Mango’s Sales Team
- Participate in the pre-sale engagement process, by attending client meetings
- Inputting into customer proposals
- Providing accurate estimates during pre-sales process
Promote Mango Publicly
- Writing blog posts
- Attending conferences
- Maintaining active online profile
- Actively maintain Mango’s public R packages
- Keep up to date with technologies and current trends.
- Willingness to travel, and work at client sites is essential.
- Ability to fly or drive to client sites including international travel.
- Role is based at our London Office near Aldgate.
- Applicants must have the right to work in EU.
- Experience with Shiny
- Knowledge of the wider use of R for data science
- Keen eye for great User Experience
- At least three years’ commercial development experience
- Detailed knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Agile (Scrum and/or XP) is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to consult – quickly gaining the trust of a client, keeping them involved throughout the project, delivering to their definition of success
- Passionate and self-driven
Nice to have requirements
- Experience with other visualisation tools such as D3.
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000