Data Science is a fast-paced field that is growing exponentially. In response to this, Mango Solutions is expanding to better take on the challenges of the growing industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and results driven marketer to join a growing marketing function within a Data Science company. Covering all aspects of the marketing mix this will be a varied and diverse role focusing on digital, collateral, PR and events.
The post will work alongside the Marketing Manager and Events Coordinator to support implementation of the company’s marketing strategy.
You will bring digital marketing expertise in SEO, social media, and expertise in digital campaign management and working to support customer and prospect communication.
What you’ll do:
You will be supporting our brand development, key account and lead generation campaigns across our key vertical sectors and working to improve the number of conversions we see through our website through natural, paid and referral traffic:
- Run sponsored LinkedIn content and in mails via campaign manager
- Develop paid search campaigns for targeted audiences
- Increase the quantity and quality of inbound links from external sources
- Run mail chimp campaigns to customer and prospect databases
- Help to support blog content aligned to campaigns and ensure it is of a consistently high quality
- Present campaign results, including recommendations for further improvements
- Internal stakeholder management
- Liaison with external suppliers including brand agency, copy writing, PR company
- Administer marketing budget
- Update web content in WordPress
- Prepare company presentations
- Supplier communications
- Website content management
- Knowledge of SEO and latest best practice
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Social media management including Twitter & LinkedIn
- Producing engaging content/copy
- Good teamwork skills
- IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Managing and prioritising a varied workload
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a minimum of 2 years marketing experience ideally gained from a service industry and have solid digital marketing expertise. A newly created role, we are looking for an individual who can work independently and focus on a result driven approach.
To Apply: please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should have relevant permissions to work in the UK