Mango Solutions are pleased to be exhibiting at ACoP 9 on 7-10th October at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort near San Diego, CA and welcome our customers and conference attendees to booth 27 where we will be showcasing our PK/PD model informed drug development tool – Navigator Workbench.
Navigator Workbench provides a powerful, validated platform for PK/PD model development, execution, evaluation and reporting tasks. Alongside Mango’s ModSpace product – a proven document, model and code repository which supports cross-functional teams and promotes collaborative working – it provides modelers with a total desktop Modelling and Simulation environment. Navigator Workbench is the application of choice for Pharmacometric teams globally.
Within Navigator Workbench users are able to:
- Develop: Create and edit NONMEM Models, along with scripts in a number of other supported languages using File Editors
- Execute: Execute NONMEM, R, SAS, MATLAB and PsN jobs and scripts on a High Performance Computing Grid, whether onsite or in the cloud
- Analyse: Explore and compare results and model evolution using the Model View page, with Tree or Tabular form viewing options. Then perform further analysis of NONMEM Models using “Post Run Analysis” methods offered by PsN, such as BootStrap, VPC and SCM
- Share and Collaborate: Share modelling activities and results with other team members whilst managing project permissions and project team roles as part of a QC process
- Report: Generate publication-ready standard and bespoke reports out-of-the-box and publish to various document output formats
- Store and Audit: Confidently store all project content in the version controlled repository that sits behind the integrated ModSpace application knowing that all required modelling activities are being audited and meeting regulatory compliance
Equally adopted within the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry, Mango are proud to offer ValidR – a controlled, validated and documented version of R. Satisfying regulatory requirements, it provides a single, easy to install bundle ensuring all users work with the same version of R, allowing quick and effective communication between teams in a controlled environment. ValidR builds can be customised to include certain packages for specialised tasks if required, with Mango providing the validation service for any additional packages.
As recognised leaders in the R world, Mango have been working with leading global Pharmacometrics, Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research organisations for the last 15 years, supporting their ever-increasing data challenges and upskilling in-house teams to achieve confidence and proficiency in utilising R or python. As specialists in data and advanced analytics Mango have supported numerous companies with their data readiness, sales forecasting and marketing analytics, including consultancy in support of a strategic data-driven approach to data science.
We very much look forward to meeting you at ACoP on booth 27 where our Practice Lead for Education & Mango Senior Data Scientist Aimee Gott, along with Mango Product Manager Richard Kaye will be pleased to engage in any PK/PD or data science related discussions.
With considerable experience working within a range of areas of the Pharmaceutical Industry, such as; PKPD, Clinical Pharmacology, Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Data Science, Aimee’s extensive experience of R and data science has helped numerous organisations both inside and outside of Pharma. She has helped build, train & develop effective data science teams, help companies to adopt latest technologies and worked on several projects designing and implementing scalable, robust and modern data science tools.
Richard oversees the strategic direction as well as the design, support and development of all of Mango’s products, including Navigator and ModSpace. Richard and our dedicated team of developers, data scientists and data engineers are constantly evolving our M&S workbench to capture latest industry demands. Along with our software tools, Richard also oversees the design of customer bespoke applications including ValidR which has been created in-line with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines to help Pharma companies use R in a production setting.