We can help you with your advanced R programming requirements.
We have a team of R programmers and developers who can assist with advanced statistical R programming requirements. Mango offers statistical R and also SAS programming services to clients worldwide; we help with the adoption of analytics and the promotion of fact-based decision making cultures. Our R programmers have considerable experience across many industry sectors and have developed R applications for many global brands.
R programming is challenging which is why it is worth investing in expert support. Outsourcing R programming requirements to Mango Solutions can save considerable amounts of time and cost without compromising on quality.
Our expertise with the techniques used in R programming includes:
- Reading data from various source files
- Evaluate the cumulative distribution function, the probability density function and the quintile function
- Examining the distribution of a set of data: stem and leaf plot
- One or two sample tests: box plot, t-test, F-test, two-sample Wilcoxon test, Two-sample Kolmogorov-Smirnov test
- Grouping, loops and conditional execution: if statements, for loops, repeat, and while loops
- Writing R functions
- Statistical modelling: regression analysis and the analysis of variance, generalized linear models, nonlinear regression models
- Creating data graphics: High-level plotting functions, Low-level plotting functions, Interactive graphics functions
- Accessing and installing R packages
- Organizing and commenting R code