What is Push2Doc?
Push2Doc is a tool which allows users to insert pre-existing report items (graphs, images, tables and text) into a Word document.
Report items can be generated by the user’s tool or language of choice enabling Push2Doc to integrate seamlessly into the user’s workflow.
Push2Doc is a command line application which can be run on Windows via a batch file and on Linux via a shell script. Additionally, it can be invoked from another modelling language e.g. R, SAS, Matlab.
- Create tables and figure files for insertion
- Create a Word (docx) template file
- Call Push2Doc to create the Word document with insertions
- Cross-platform:Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.
- Implemented in Java with no Microsoft Ofice dependancies
- Simply call Java from a batch file (*.bat) or shell script (*.sh)
- Self contained set of tools with no install other than Java