Businesses use algorithms for a broad range of activities and applications. Where there are large volumes of unstructured data, identifying patterns and similarities can create order and process. Algorithms are increasingly used as a means of automating a broad range of business processes.
The greater the complexities of the problem or challenge, the more powerful algorithms become. The need for algorithms generally falls into one of the following categories:
- Improving various business processes
- Analysing large volumes of data
Algorithm development is the right resource if you need automated procedures to:
- Identify important parts of an image or a signal
- Analyse more general data
- Extract specific information from a large volume of data
Algorithm development is an important tool for product, programme and technical managers who:
- Are leading a very technical and data intensive project
- Are developing a new or upgraded product or service
- Need to test or simulate product performance or results
Business activities such as these have a broad range of requirements. The use of algorithms requires defining each process very specifically, taking into account all the possible situations or variations that may occur during the task. The algorithm itself is constructed to handle each step, or conditional step required by the business process. The challenge for many companies is having the in-house mathematical or scientific resources to identify or address the mathematics underlying many product related issues.
Mango can develop appropriate algorithms to deliver a custom solution that works in your specific environment and addresses your specific requirements.